Author:John Hunter (1728-1793)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For works, authors or portals with similar titles or names, see John Hunter.
|←Author Index: Hu||John Hunter
- The natural history of the human teeth: explaining their structure, use, formation, growth, and diseases (1771)
- Treatise on the Venereal Disease (1786)
- Observations on certain parts of the Animal Oeconomy (1786)
- Treatise on the Blood, Inflammation and Gunshot Wounds (1794)
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society
Works about Hunter
- Portal:Hunterian Oration
- Paget, Stephen (1897). John Hunter: Man of Science and Surgeon (1728-1793). London: T. Fisher Unwin.