Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Tu||John Tulloch
- Theism: the witness of reason and nature to an all-wise and beneficent Creator (1855)
- Leaders of the reformation: Luther, Calvin, Latimer, Knox (1859)
- Beginning Life (1860)
- English puritanism and its leaders: Cromwell, Milton, Baxter, Bunyan (1861)
- The Christ of the Gospels and the Christ of modern criticism: lectures on M. Renan's Vie de Jésus (1865)
- Rational theology and Christian philosophy in England in the seventeenth century (1872), in 2 vols.
- The Christian doctrine of sin (1875)
- Some facts of religion and of life: sermons preached before her Majesty the Queen in Scotland, 1866-76 (1877)
- Pascal, 1878 external source
- How to succeed in life, a book for young people (1879)
- Literary and Intellectual Revival of Scotland in the Eighteenth Century (1883)
- Modern theories in philosophy and religion (1884)
- Movements of religious thought in Britain during the nineteenth century: being the fifth series of St. Giles' Lectures (1885)
- “Arius” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878).
- “Augustine of Hippo” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878).
Works about Tulloch
- A Memoir of the Life of John Tulloch (1889), by Margaret Oliphant external source
- "Tulloch, John," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Tulloch, John," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Tulloch, John," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)