|←Author Index: Ve||John Veitch
Scottish poet, philosopher, and historian of the Scottish border
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. V."
- Hamilton (1882) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
- “Cousin, Victor,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Loré, Ambroise de,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works about Veitch
- “Veitch, John,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Veitch, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.