Author:Joseph Beete Jukes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Excursions in and about Newfoundland (2 vols, 1842)
- Narrative of the Surveying Voyage of H. M. S. Fly (2 vols, 1847)
- A Sketch of the Physical Structure of Australia (1850)
- Popular Physical Geology (1853)
- "On the Occurence of Caradoc Sandstone at Great Barr, South Staffordshire". Quarterly Journal of the Geological Society. Geological Society. volume 9, pp. 179-181 (1853)
- Student's Manual of Geology (1857; 2nd ed. 1862) a later edition was revised by A Geikie, 1872)
- the article "Geology" in the Ency. Brit. 8th ed. (1858)
- The South Staffordshire Coalfield (1853)
- (second edition), H.M. Stationery Office. (1859)
- School Manual of Geology (1863)
- "Notes on Palaeozoic formations of New South Wales, and Van Diemen's Land," Journal of Geological Society, 1847, pp. 241-249."
- Letters and extracts from the addresses and occasional writings of J. Beete Jukes, M.A. F.R.S. F.G.S. 
Works about Jukes
- "Jukes, Joseph Beete," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Jukes, Joseph Beete," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.