Author:Joseph Hodges Choate
|←Author Index: Ch||Joseph Hodges Choate
|United States lawyer and diplomat. U.S. ambassador to the United Kingdom (1899-1905). Prosecuter of the Tweed Ring.|
- “ADDRESS OF THE HONORABLE JOSEPH H. CHOATE” from New York Committee of the Carl Schurz Memorial, Addresses in Memory of Carl Schurz, Carnegie Hall, November 21, 1906.
Works about Joseph H. Choate
- “Choate, Joseph Hodges,” in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- “Choate, Joseph Hodges”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Choate, Joseph Hodges” in The Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: The Press Association Compilers, Inc., 1918.
- “Choate, Joseph Hodges,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- “Choate, Joseph Hodges,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)