- Pagan Papers (1893)
- The Golden Age, 1902 (1895)
- Dream Days, 1904 (1898) (sequel to The Golden Age)
- Including The reluctant dragon (1898)
- The headswoman (1898) ; with illustrations in colour and woodcuts by Marcia Lane Foster
- The Wind in the Willows (multiple editions)
- Bertie's Escapade (1949), illustrated by Ernest H. Shepard
- "The Argonauts" in Short Stories magazine, Vol 16, 1894
- "The Twenty-first of October" in The Chap Book Aug 01 1895 (Included in Dream Days, 1898)
- "The Magic Ring" in Scribner Magazine, Dec 1896 (Included in Dream Days, 1898)
- "A Saga of the Seas" in Scribner's Magazine,Aug 1898
Works about Grahame
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1932, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 90 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse