Author:Lee Milton Hollander
|←Author Index: Ho||Lee Milton Hollander
|Adjunct professor of Germanic Languages, at University of Texas.|
- Prefixal s in Germanic, together with the etymologies of fratze, schraube, guter dinge (1905) manuscript & published version. handle.net OCLC 561239606all editions
- Speeches and new letters of Henrik Ibsen (1910) 
- The "faithless wife" motif in Old Norse literature (1912)
- Axel Olrik: The heroic legends of Denmark (1919) 
- Selections from the writings of Kierkegaard (1923; 1960: Renewal RE378491)
- The Poetic Edda (1928: OCLC 623562427; 1962: Renewal 2068736428X)
- The skalds: a selection of their poems (1945) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal 1183587516X . OCLC 18625809
- Eyrbyggja saga (1959) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal 573670926X . OCLC 310121
- The Sagas of Kormak and The Sworn Brothers: Translated From the Old Icelandic (1949) — Copyrighted in the United States due to Renewal R658854 . Princeton University Press. OCLC 314514922
- "Renaissance"; Melodrama, Poet Lore, v. 19, no. 4. p. 369-419. (1908)
- When the new wine blooms, Poet Lore, v. 22, no. 1. p. 1-69. (1911)
- The Gautland cycle of sagas, The journal of English and Germanic Philology, v. 11, no. 2, April, 1912
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1972, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.