Author:Leonardo da Vinci
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Treatise on Painting (1802), translated by John Francis Rigaud
- The Notebooks of Leonardo Da Vinci (1888)), translated by Jean Paul Richter
- Masters In Art: Leonardo Da Vinci; a series of illustrated monographs (1901)
Works about Leonardo
- "Leonardo da Vinci: a Psychosexual Study of an Infantile Reminiscence" by Sigmund Freud (1916)
- "The Boyhood of a Painter" Lang, L. B. The strange story book. London: Longman. 1913.
- "Mona Lisa and the Wheelbarrow" by Floyd Dell in The Masses (1914)
- The Origins of Statics, chaps. 2-4 by Pierre Duhem (1906) discussing Leonardo da Vinci's contributions to statics, the mechanical science that deals with forces in equilibrium.