Author:Leonardo da Vinci
|←Author Index: Le||Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci
|An Italian Renaissance architect, musician, anatomist, inventor, engineer, sculptor, geometer, and painter|
- “Leonardo da Vinci,” by Sidney Colvin in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Leonardo di Ser Piero da Vinci,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Mona Lisa and the Wheelbarrow” by Floyd Dell in The Masses (1914)
- “Vinci, Leonardo da,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- The Origins of Statics, chaps. 2-4 by Pierre Duhem (1906) discussing Leonardo da Vinci's contributions to statics, the mechanical science that deals with forces in equilibrium.