Author:Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart Chalmers
(Redirected from Author:Mackenzie Dalzell Chalmers)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ch||Sir Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart Chalmers
KCB, CSI; British barrister-at-law, judge and civil servant. Chief Justice of Gibraltar
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "M. D. Ch."
- “Bill of Exchange”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- “Sale of Goods”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- A Digest of the Law of Bills of Exchange
- (ed.) Corner's Crown Practice
- (ed.) Wilson's Supreme Court of Judicature Acts and Rules
Works about Chalmers
- “Chalmers, Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart,” in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)