Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Mary.
|←Author Index: Ma||Mary II
|William III of Orange, from 1689 until her death.Joint monarch of England, Scotland, and Ireland with her husband and first cousin,|
- A proclamation requiring all seamen and mariners to render themselves to Their Majesties service (1690).
Works about Mary
- "Mary II.," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Mary II.," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Mary II., Queen," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Mary II (1662-1694)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Mary II of England," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)