|←Author Index: Bl||Mathilde Blind
|Poet, also wrote as Claude Lake|
- George Eliot (1883) (transcription project)
- Poetical works of Mathilde Blind Arthur Symons (ed.) 1900. Selections:
Works about Blind
- “Blind, Mathilde,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Blind, Mathilde,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Blind, Mathilde,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)