Author:Prafulla Chandra Ray
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A History of Hindu Chemistry: From the earliest times to the middle of the sixteenth century, A.D.: with Sanskrit texts, variants, translation and illustrations
- Vol 1 (1902)
- Vol 2 (1909) (transcription project)
- Essays and Discourses (1918) (transcription project)
- Organic Thio-Compounds with special reference to Tautomeric Changes and the Formation of Polysulphonium Derivatives Part 1 (1919) (transcription project)
- Life and Experiences of A Bengali Chemist
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1944, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 78 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.