|←Author Index: He||Reginald Heber
|Church of England bishop, now remembered chiefly as a hymn-writer.|
- "Bread of the World" (1826)
- "Brightest and Best of the Sons of the Morning" (1811)
- "Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty" (1826)
- "The Son of God Goes Forth to War" (1827)
Works about Heber
- The Life of Reginald Heber, D.D. Lord Bishop of Calcutta by Amelia Heber (1830)
- “Heber, Reginald,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Heber, Reginald” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.