Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were first published in Iran and not re-published in the United States, or a treaty party, within 30-days of publication in Iran. The copyright laws of Iran are not recognised according to Circ. 38a of the US Copyright Office.
They will remain copyrighted in Iran until 50 years after the death of the author.
- Naser Armani (Armenian Nasser- 11 Stories)
- Az Be (From - To)
- Man-e-oo (His Ego)
- Dastan-e-Sistan (about ten day travel with supreme leader of Iran)
- Nasht-e-Nesha (an article about Iranian brain drain)
- Bi Vatan ("Homelandless")
- Sar-Lohe-Ha ( His notes in Louh website)
- Nafahat -e- naft (an essey about oil management)
- Jaanestaan-e-Kaabulistan (Afghanistan Itinerary after 2009 election in Iran)
- Gheydar (Kedar)