Author:Richard Hurrell Froude
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fr||Richard Hurrell Froude
|Anglican Priest and early leader of the Oxford Movement|
- Tracts for the Times
- Tract 8: The Gospel a Law of Liberty, 31 Oct., 1833
- Tract 9: On Shortening the Church Service, 31 Oct., 1833
- Tract 59: The position of the Church of Christ in England, relatively to the State and the Nation., 25 April, 1835
- Tract 63: The Antiquity of the existing Liturgies., 1 May, 1835
- Tract 75: On the Roman Breviary as embodying the substance of the Devotional Services of the Church Catholic., 24 June, 1836 (drafted by Froude and completed by Newman)
Works about Froude
- "Froude, Rev. Richard Hurrell," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Froude, Richard Hurrell," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.