Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fl||Robert Flint
|Scottish theologian and philosopher.|
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "R. F."
- Agnosticism (1903) Croall Lecture of 1887–1888
- Anti-Theistic Theories (1879) Baird Lecture of 1877
- Christ's Kingdom upon Earth (1865)
- Historical Philosophy in France, and French Belgium and Switzerland (1893)
- On Theological, Biblical, and Other Subjects (1905)
- Philosophy as Scientia Scientarum (1904)
- The Philosophy of History in France and Germany (1874)
- Sermons and Addresses (1899)
- Socialism (1894)
- Theism (1877) Baird Lecture of 1876
- Vico (1884) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
- “Theism” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1888).
- “Theology” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1888).
Works about Flint
- Patton, Francis L. "Professor Flint's Works on Theism" in The Catholic Presbyterian, Vol. 3 (1880) pp. 106-118.
- "Flint, Robert, D.D., LL.D.," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Flint, Robert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Macmillan, Donald. The Life of Robert Flint (1914)