|←Author Index: Mc||Robert McLachlan
English Entomologist. FRS 1877. Also spelt as M'Lachlan
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. M'L."
- Monograph of the British species of caddis-flies (1865).
- Monograph of the British Neuroptera-Planipennia (1868).
- Monograph of British Psocidae (1866-1867).
- Catalogue of British Neuroptera (1870).
- Monographic revision and synopsis of the Trichoptera of the European fauna (two volumes, 1874 & 1880).
- “Dragon-fly” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (with George Herbert Carpenter)
- “Locust” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- “May-fly” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (with George Herbert Carpenter)
Works about McLachlan
- “McLachlan, Robert,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.