Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Mc||Robert McLachlan
|FRS; English entomologist; also spelt as M'Lachlan|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. M'L."
- Monograph of the British species of caddis-flies (1865).
- Monograph of the British Neuroptera-Planipennia (1868).
- Monograph of British Psocidae (1866-1867).
- Catalogue of British Neuroptera (1870).
- Monographic revision and synopsis of the Trichoptera of the European fauna (two volumes, 1874 & 1880).
- "Dragon-fly," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (with George Herbert Carpenter)
- "Locust," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
- "May-fly," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (with George Herbert Carpenter)
Works about McLachlan
- “McLachlan, Robert,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.