- Joan of Arc: An Epic Poem (1796)
- Metrical Tales and Other Poems (1805)
- Thalaba the Destroyer (1809)
- The Curse of Kehama (1810)
- Wat Tyler
- A tale of Paraguay
- Book of the Church
- English Seamen (Howard, Clifford, Hawkins, Drake, Cavendish). (?)
- God's Judgment on a Wicked Bishop
- Lord William
- The Traveller's Return
- "To the Exiled Patriots", in A Moral and Political Lecture delivered at Bristol (1795), by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Omniana, or Horæ Otiosiores (1812), in 2 vols. (includes contributions from Samuel Taylor Coleridge)
- Life of Nelson
- The Works of Thomas Chatterton (1803), co-edited with Joseph Cottle
Works about Southey[編集]
- "Robert Southey", in The Lives of the Poets-Laureate, by W. S. Austin and J. Ralph (1853)
- "Dedication" to Don Juan, by Lord Byron.
- To Robert Southey by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- To Southey by Clement Clarke Moore.
- "Southey's Letters" in Studies of a Biographer, vol. 4 by Leslie Stephen
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse