Author:Rudolf Erich Raspe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ra||Rudolf Erich Raspe
|German librarian, writer and scientist.|
- Baron Munchausen's Narrative of his Marvellous Travels and Campaigns in Russia (1785 first edition)
- The Surprising Adventures of Baron Munchausen (1895 edition, augmented and largely rewritten)
- Surprising adventures, miraculous escapes, and wonderful travels, of the renowned Baron Munchausen (1820 edition, published in pamphlet form)
- Percy's Reliques of Ancient Poetry
- An Account of Some German Volcanoes, and Their Productions (1776) (external scan)
- A descriptive catalogue of a general collection of ancient and modern engraved gems, cameos as well as intaglios, taken from the most celebrated cabinets in Europe and cast in coloured pastes, white enamel, and sulphur, by James Tassie, modeller (1791), in 2 vols.
- Hermin and Gunilde (1766), in 2 vols.
- Treatise on Architecture, Painting, and Opera Music (1772), by Algarotti
- Travels through Italy, in the years 1771 and 1772 (1776), by Johann Jakob Ferber (external scan)
- Travels through the Bannat of Temeswar, Transylvania, and Hungary, in the year 1770 (1777), by Ignaz Born (external scan)
- Mineralogical History of Bohemia by Johann Jakob Ferber
- Tabby in Elysium: A Mock Poem (1781), by Friedrich Wilhelm Zachariä
- Reise durch England (1785)
Works about Raspe
- "Raspe, Rudolf Erich," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Raspe, Rudolf Eric," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Raspe, Rudolf Eric-," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)