Author:Thomas Hudson Beare
(Redirected from Author:T. Hudson Beare)
|←Author Index: Be||Sir Thomas Hudson Beare
Professor of Engineering at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh. later at University College, and finally Regius Professor of Engineering at Edinburgh University
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. H. B."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. H. B."
- Graphical statics; two treatises on the graphical calculus and reciprocal figures in graphical statics' (1890) (External scan)
- Smeaton, John
- Stephenson, George
- Stephenson, Henry Palfrey
- Stephenson, Robert
- Symington, William (1763-1831)
- Bazalgette, Joseph William (DNB01)
- Bright, Charles Tilston (DNB01)
- Brunlees, James (DNB01)
- Coode, John (DNB01)
- Douglass, James Nicholas (DNB01)
- Fowler, John (1817-1898)
- Gordon, James Edward Henry (DNB01)
- Grover, John William (DNB01)
- Hawkshaw, John (DNB01)
- Hawksley, Thomas (DNB01)
- Haywood, William (1821-1894)
- Hopkinson, John (1849-1898)
- Lindley, William (DNB01)
- Rawlinson, Robert (DNB01)
Works about Beare