Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Life of the Right Honourable Robert Boyle (1744)
- An Inquiry into the Share which King Charles I had in the Transactions of the Earl of Glamorgan, afterwards Marquis of Worcester, for bringing over a body of Irish Rebels to assist that King (1747)
- Historical View of Negotiations between the Courts of England, France, and Brussels, 1592–1617 (1749)
- The Life Of John Tillotson, Lord Archbishop Of Canterbury (1762)
- Memoirs of reign of Queen Elizabeth from 1681 till her death [chiefly from the papers of Anthony Bacon] (1764), in 2 vols.
- History of Royal Society of London (1766–7), in 4 vols.
- A Collection of Yearly Bills of Mortality from 1667 to 1768 (1769)
- Life of Henry, Prince of Wales (1760)
- Letters between Colonel Robert Hammond and the Committee at Derby House relating to Charles I while confined in Carisbrooke Castle (1764)
- Account of Life of John Ward, LL.D., Professor of Rhetoric in Gresham College (1766)
- State Papers of John Thurloe (1759), in 7 vols.
Works about Birch
- "Birch, Thomas (1705-1766)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Birch, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.