Author:Thomas Clifford Allbutt
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Al||Thomas Clifford Allbutt
|British physician and inventor of the clinical thermometer. K.C.B., M.A., M.D., D.Sc., LL.D., F.R.S. Regius Professor of Physic in the University of Cambridge. Physician to Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge. Fellow of Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge. Editor of Systems of Medicine|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. C. A."
- Hospitals, Medical Science, and Public Health (1909)
- "On Brain-Forcing" in Popular Science Monthly, 13 (June 1878)
- "Lister, Joseph Lister, 1st Baron," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Medicine," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (Modern Progress)
- "Semmelweis, Ignatz Philipp," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about Allbutt