Author:Thomas Erskine Holland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ho||Thomas Erskine Holland
|Kt., K.C.; Chichele Chair Professor (for 36 years), later Emeritus Professor, of International Law and Diplomacy, Oxford University; more oftenly referred to as Erskine Holland|
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "T. E. H."
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "T. E. H."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. E. H."
- Essays Upon the Form of the Law (1870)
- Select Titles from the Digest of Justinian (1881)
- The European Concert in the Eastern Question (1885)
- Studies in International Law (1898)
- The Laws Of War On Land (1908)
- Letters to "The Times" Upon War and Neutrality (1881-1909): With Some Commentary (1909)
- Letters to "The Times" upon War and Neutrality (1881-1920)
- The Elements of Jurisprudence (1st ed. 1888), (12th ed., 1917)
- Bernard, Mountague
- Gentili, Alberico
- Gentili, Robert
- Holland, Robert
- Holland, Thomas Agar
- Stewart, Charles (1764-1837)
- Zouche, Richard
- Hall, William Edward (DNB01)