Author:Thomas George Bond Howes
|←Author Index: Ho||Thomas George Bond Howes
English zoologist; Professor of Zoology, Royal College of Science, London
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. B. H." in vol. 43.
- Zoology and Food Fishes (1883) 
- Atlas of Practical Elementary Biology (1885) 
- “Parker, William Kitchen,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- contributed to Huxley's A Course of Elementary Instruction in Practical Biology
- edited the translation of Wiedersheim's The Structure of Man: An Index to His Past History
- wrote articles for scientific journals
Works about Howes
- "Obituary: George Bond Howes" in The Times (1905)
- “Howes, Thomas George Bond,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.