Author:Thomas Haynes Bayly
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- She Wore a Wreath of Roses
- The Mistletoe Bough
- Old Age and Youth, in Bentley's Miscellany, Vol. I, No. 1, 1837 (start transcription)
- "The Rising Periodical: Being Mr. Verdant's Account of his Last Aerial Voyage" in Bentley's Miscellany, Vol. I, No. 1, 1837 (start transcription)
Works about Bayly
- "Bayly, Thomas Haynes," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Bayly, Thomas Haynes," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Bayly, Thomas Haynes," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.