Author:Thomas Hutchinson (1711-1780)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Hutchinson.
- History of Massachusetts Bay Colony (3 volumes)
- The History of the Colony of Massachusett's Bay: From the First Settlement Thereof in 1628, until its Incorporation with the Colony of Plimouth Province, Province of Main etc., by the Charter of King William and Queen Mary in 1691 (1764) (external scan)
- The History of the Province of Massachusetts-Bay: From the Charter of King William and Queen Mary in 1691, Until the Year 1750 (1767) (external scan)
- The History of the Province of Massachusetts Bay: From 1749 to 1774, Comprising a Detailed Narrative of the Origin and Early Stages of the American Revolution (1828, published posthumously) (external scan)
- Strictures Upon the Declaration (1776)
Works about Hutchinson
- "Hutchinson, Thomas (3)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Hutchinson, Thomas (1711-1780)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.