Author:Thomas Livingstone Mitchell
|←Author Index: Mi||Thomas Livingstone Mitchell
|Surveyor-general of New South Wales, explorer of Australia|
- Three Expeditions Into the Interior of Eastern Australia (1838).
- Journal of an Expedition into the Interior of Tropical Australia (1848).
- The Australian Geography (1850).
- (tr.) The Lusiad, by Luís de Camões (1854).
- Alleged author of To Bourke's Statue this Appropriate Effusion of Unprofitable Brass is Unceremoniously Dedicated, by Ichneumon, Anxious to Instruct his Grandmothers in the Inductive Science of Sucking Eggs (1855)
- Battlefields of the Peninsula
Works about Mitchell
- “Mitchell, Sir Thomas Livingstone,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).