Author:Timothy Keith Armstrong
|←Author Index: Ar||Timothy K. Armstrong
|An American law professor.|
- Chevron Deference and Agency Self-Interest, 13 Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy 203 (2004). 
- Digital Rights Management and the Process of Fair Use, 20 Harvard Journal of Law and Technology 49 (2006). 
- Fair Circumvention, 74 Brooklyn Law Review 1 (2008).
- Shrinking the Commons: Termination of Copyright Licenses and Transfers for the Benefit of the Public, 47 Harvard Journal on Legislation 359 (2010).
- Crowdsourcing and Open Access: Collaborative Techniques for Disseminating Legal Materials and Scholarship (2010).