Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Eclogues (Eclogae), also called "Bucolics" (Bucolica) or "Pastorals"
- Georgics (Georgicon)
- Aeneid (Aeneis)
- The Works of Virgil: containing his Pastorals, Georgics, and Aeneis (1709), in 3 vols., translated by John Dryden
- The Works of Virgil, literally translated into English prose with notes, translated by Joseph Davidson, revised by Theodore Alois Buckley.
- 1854 edition (external scan).
- 1874 edition (transcription project)
Works about Virgil
- “P. Virgilius”, by George Long in Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, 1870.
- "Virgil," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "To Virgil" by in Littell's Living Age, 155 (1998) (1882)
About his works
- Virgil, by William Lucas Collins (1870)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.