|←Author Index: Wi||Wilhelm II
|The last German Emperor, leader of German forces in World War I|
- Speech on the Opening of the Reichstag, June 25, 1888
- Speech on the Meeting of the Prussian Diet, June 27, 1888
- Speech to Naval Recruits, March 5, 1895
- A Place in the Sun (speech), 1901
- Address to Queen Victoria, August 1889
- Proclamation to the Army I, 6 October 1918
- Proclamation to the Army II, 10 October 1918
- Statement of Abdication, November 28, 1918
- Interview with the London Daily Telegraph, October 28, 1908.
- Letters from the Kaiser to the Czar
- Telegram to Woodrow Wilson, regarding the Belgian use of illegal ammunition, September 7, 1914.
- Telegram to his son, Crown Prince Wilhelm, regarding the defeat of French troops in the Second Battle of the Aisne, April 1917.
Works about Wilhelm II
- “William II (Germany)” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Karl Kautsky, The Guilt of William Hohenzollern (1919)