Author:William Edwin Anderson
|←Author Index: An||William Edwin Anderson
F.R.C.S. Chairman of Council of the Japan Society
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. An."
- Japanese wood engraving (1895) (London: Seeley and Co.) (External scan)
- The Pictorial Arts of Japan
- Catalogue of Chinese and Japanese Pictures in the British Museum
- “Japan”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 IV. Art (Painting, with Frank Brinkley)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Anderson, William (1842-1900),” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.