Author:William Edwin Anderson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: An||William Edwin Anderson
|F.R.C.S. Chairman of Council of the Japan Society|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. An."
- Japanese wood engraving (1895) (London: Seeley and Co.) (external scan)
- The Pictorial Arts of Japan
- Catalogue of Chinese and Japanese Pictures in the British Museum
- "Japan," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) IV. Art (Painting, with Frank Brinkley)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Anderson, William (1842-1900),” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.