Author:William Ernest Henley
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: He||William Ernest Henley
British poet, critic and editor
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. E. H."
- Margaritae Sorori
- Notes on the Firth
- A Book of Verse
- “Cooper, James Fenimore”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
Works about Henley
- “Henley, William Ernest,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons
- “Henley, William Ernest”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- “Henley, William Ernest,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- "The Difference", a poem by Florence Earle Coates.