Author:William Hamilton (1730-1803)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:William Hamilton.
- Campi Phlegræi: observations on the volcanos of the two Sicilies
Works about Hamilton
- "Hamilton, Sir William," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Hamilton, William (1730-1803)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Hamilton, William (diplomatist)," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
- 1730 births
- 1803 deaths
- Early modern authors
- Male authors
- British authors
- Anthropologists as authors
- Diplomats as authors
- Archaeologists as authors
- Politicians as authors
- Fellows of the Royal Society
- Recipients of the Copley Medal
- Fellows of the Society of Antiquaries of London
- Fellows of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- British diplomats
- Scottish authors
- Members of the Great Britain Parliament