Author:William Lloyd Garrison
|←Author Index: Ga||William Lloyd Garrison
|A prominent American abolitionist, journalist, and social reformer. He is best known as the editor of the radical abolitionist newspaper, The Liberator, and as one of the founders of the American Anti-Slavery Society.|
- William Lloyd Garrison on the Death of John Brown.
Works about Garrison
- "To William Lloyd Garrison" by John Greenleaf Whittier
- “Garrison, William Lloyd,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1906.
- “Garrison, William Lloyd,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Garrison, William Lloyd”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Garrison, William Lloyd,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)