Author:William Salt Brassington
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Br||William Salt Brassington
|Shakespeare Memorial Theatre Businessman, historian, archaeologist; Stratford resident and official and librarian of the |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. S. B."
- Historic Bindings in the Bodleian Library, Oxford (1891)
- A History of the Art of Bookbinding (London, 1894)
- Shakespeare's homeland; sketches of Stratford-upon-Avon, the forest of Arden, and the Avon valley (1903) 
- Picturesque Warwickshire (1895)
- "Wheler, Robert Bell," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Stratford-upon-Avon; from "The sketch book" of Washington Irving (1900) 
Works about Brassington
- "Brassington, William Salt," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.