- Jewish Publication Society of America Version, translated by the Jewish Publication Society of America, 1917.
- Biblioþēce, collection of Old English translations dating from ancient to modern times.
- Wycliffe's Bible, translated by John Wycliffe, 1380s.
- Tyndale Bible, translated by William Tyndale, 1526.
- Coverdale Bible, translated by Myles Coverdale, 1535.
- Geneva Bible, translated by William Whittingham et al., 1557–1560.
- Bishops' Bible, translated by Matthew Parker et al., 1568.
- Authorized King James Version, translated by Richard Bancroft et al., 1611.
- Douay–Rheims Bible, translated by the English College of Douai, 1582-1610.
- Thomson's Bible, translated by Charles Thomson, 1808.
- Webster's Revision, edited by Noah Webster, 1833.
- English Revised Version, edited by Charles John Ellicott et al., 1885.
- Young's Literal Translation, translated by Robert Young, 1898.
- American Standard Version, translated by Philip Schaff et al., 1900.
- World English Bible, translated by Michael Paul Johnson and volunteers at http://ebible.org, ongoing since 1997.
- The Free Bible, translated by Wikisource, ongoing since 2006.