Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Twenty-Four Books of the Holy Scriptures, translated by Isaac Leeser (1853).
- The Targums of Onkelos and Jonathan Ben Uzziel, translated by John Wesley Etheridge (1862).
- Jewish Publication Society of America Version, translated by the Jewish Publication Society of America (1917).
- Wycliffe Bible, translated by John Wycliffe, 1380s.
- Tyndale Bible, translated by William Tyndale, 1526.
- Coverdale Bible, translated by Myles Coverdale, 1535.
- Geneva Bible, translated by William Whittingham et al., 1557–1560.
- Bishops' Bible, translated by Matthew Parker et al., 1568.
- Douay–Rheims Bible, translated by the English College at Douai, 1582-1610.
- King James Version, translated by Richard Bancroft et al., 1611.
- Thomson's Bible, translated by Charles Thomson, 1808.
- Webster's Revision, edited by Noah Webster, 1833.
- English Revised Version, edited by Charles John Ellicott et al., 1885.
- Young's Literal Translation, translated by Robert Young, 1898.
- American Standard Version, translated by Philip Schaff et al., 1900.
- The Emphasised Bible, translated by Joseph Bryant Rotherham, 1916.
- Bible in Basic English, translated by Samuel Henry Hooke, 1941–9.
- World English Bible, translated by Michael Paul Johnson and volunteers at http://ebible.org, ongoing since 1997.
- Updated King James Version, 2000.
- The Free Bible, translated by Wikisource, ongoing since 2006.
- Literal Standard Version, translated by Covenant Press, 2020.
- Interlinear Greek Bible, translated by Wikisource, ongoing since 2021.