Works published in the year 1945.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Executive orders of 1945 (10 P)
Pages in category "1945 works"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Address to the surrendering Japanese delegation
- Adolf Hitler's Broadcast on the 12th Anniversary of Coming to Power
- Adolf Hitler's Order for a Last Stand in the East
- Adolf Hitler's Order to His Western Armies Concerning Guerrilla Warfare
- Adolf Hitler's Speech on the 25th Anniversary of the National Socialist Party (24 February 1945)
- Aircraft Accident Report: Inland Airlines Flight 3
- Announcing the Surrender of Japan (September 01, 1945)
- Atlas of the World Battle Fronts in Semimonthly Phases to August 15 1945
- Cabinet Memorandum. Policy in regard to Malaya and Borneo. Memorandum by the Secretary of State for the Colonies. 29 August 1945
- Caserta surrender
- Catalogue of St. John's College, 1945
- Charter of the United Nations
- Constitution of the State of Missouri
- Constitution of the United Nations Educational, Scientific & Cultural Organization