Japan is an island country off the east coast of China, long isolationist but known in the last two hundred years for a rapid advance into modernity, and, after a failed militaristic attempt at conquering East Asia in World War II, becoming one of the world's economic and cultural powerhouses.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Japanese authors (3 C, 97 P)
- Japanese culture (4 C, 18 P)
- GJSTU-2.0 (3 P)
- History of Japan (2 C, 18 P)
- Japanese music (3 P)
- Travel in Japan (4 P)
- Universities in Japan (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Japan"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Fact Sheet: U.S.-Japan Competitiveness and Resilience (CoRe) Partnership
- Failure of the Republic of Korea to Comply with Obligations Regarding Arbitration Under the Agreement on the Settlement of Problems Concerning Property and Claims and on Economic Co-operation Between Japan and the Republic of Korea
- Four Japanese Tales
- The Japan of 1909
- Japan Working to Resolve Liancourt Rock Dispute
- Japan-North Korea Pyongyang Declaration
- Japan: a lecture
- Japan: Its History, Arts, and Literature
- Japanese fragments
- Joint Statement of the U.S.-Japan Security Consultative Committee
- Joint Statement on the WHO-Convened COVID-19 Origins Study