Japan is an island country off the east coast of China, long isolationist but known in the last two hundred years for a rapid advance into modernity, and, after a failed militaristic attempt at conquering East Asia in World War II, becoming one of the world's economic and cultural powerhouses.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Japanese authors (3 C, 109 P)
- Japanese culture (4 C, 21 P)
- EB1911:Cities:Asia:Japan (16 P)
- History of Japan (3 C, 21 P)
- Japanese music (3 P)
- PD-JapanGov (1 C, 25 P)
- Ryukyu Islands (5 P)
- Universities in Japan (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Japan"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Fact Sheet: U.S.-Japan Competitiveness and Resilience (CoRe) Partnership
- Failure of the Republic of Korea to Comply with Obligations Regarding Arbitration Under the Agreement on the Settlement of Problems Concerning Property and Claims and on Economic Co-operation Between Japan and the Republic of Korea
- Four Japanese Tales
- Littell's Living Age/Volume 126/Issue 1630/Miscellany
- Littell's Living Age/Volume 129/Issue 1664/A Visit to a Japanese Silver-Mine
- Littell's Living Age/Volume 130/Issue 1674/Miscellany
- Littell's Living Age/Volume 132/Issue 1711/Fans
- Littell's Living Age/Volume 133/Issue 1718/A Japanese Newspaper
- Littell's Living Age/Volume 137/Issue 1768/Japanese Fans