Department of Defense, Emergency Supplemental Appropriations to Address Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico, and Pandemic Influenza Act, 2006
109TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
Making appropriations for the Department of Defense for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2006, and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
|DIVISION A||−||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2006|
|DIVISION B||−||EMERGENCY SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATIONS TO ADDRESS HURRICANES IN THE GULF OF MEXICO AND PANDEMIC INFLUENZA, 2006|
|DIVISION C||−||PUBLIC READINESS AND EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS ACT|
- This Act may be cited as the ``Department of Defense, Emergency Supplemental Appropriations to Address Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico, and Pandemic Influenza Act, 2006´´.
Approved December 30, 2005.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 109-141 (Comm. on Appropriations).
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 151 (2005):
- June 20, considered and passed House.
- Sept. 29, 30, Oct. 3-7, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- Dec. 19, House agreed to conference report.
- Dec. 21, Senate agreed to conference report.
- WEEKLY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, Vol. 41 (2005):
- Dec. 30, Presidential statement.