Executive Order 10268
Executive Order 10268 of July 5, 1951
Restoring Certain Lands Comprising Portions of the Fort Ruger Military Reservation to the Jurisdiction of the Territory of Hawaii
Whereas certain lands on the Island of Oahu, Territory of Hawaii, were reserved for military purposes by Executive Order No. 395-A of January 18, 1906, as modified by Executive Orders No. 1106 of July 1, 1909, No. 1377 of June 26, 1911, No. 1767 of April 28, 1913, and No. 6408 of November 7, 1933; and
Whereas the hereinafter-described parcels of such land are no longer needed for military purposes, and it is deemed advisable and in the public interest that they be restored to the use of the Territory of Hawaii:
Now Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by section 91 of the act of April 30, 1900, 31 Stat. 159, as amended by section 7 of the act of May 27, 1910, 36 Stat. 447, it is ordered as follows:
- The following-described parcels of land comprising portions of the Fort Ruger Military Reservation, located on the Island of Oahu, Territory of Hawaii, are hereby restored to the jurisdiction of the Territory of Hawaii:
TRACT No. 1
Beginning at concrete monument No. 19 at the west corner of this piece of land, on the southeasterly side of Lot 10 of Diamond Head Terrace, the coordinates of said point of beginning referred to Government Survey triangulation station "Diamond Head" being 349.65’ South and 1,673.06’ West, thence running by azimuths measured clockwise from true south:
This tract is a portion of Tract No. 1 described in Executive Order No. 6408 of November 7, 1933.
The tract as described contains an area of 0.98 acre, more or less.
TRACTS Nos. 2, 3, and 4
Tracts Nos. 2, 3, and 4 described in Executive Order No. 6408 of November 7, 1933.
- Executive Order 395-A, January 18, 1906;
- See Related:
- Executive Order 1106, July 1, 1909;
- Executive Order 1377, June 26, 1911;
- Executive Order 1767, April 28, 1913;
- Executive Order 6408, November 7, 1933 as modified by