Latter Day Saints' Messenger and Advocate/Volume 3/Number 4
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|LATTER DAY SAINTS'|
|MESSENGER AND ADVOCATE|
|Volume III. No. 4.]||KIRTLAND, OHIO, JANUARY, 1837.||[Whole No. 28.|
- EVIDENCES OF The Book of Mormon.
- Letter to Oliver Cowdery from Heber C. Kimball (Dec. 8, 1836)
- Letter to Oliver Cowdery from Erastus Snow (Dec. 30, 1836)
- Conference minutes from Calloway County, Kentucky
- ARTICLES OF AGREEMENT.
- Conference minutes from Kirtland, Ohio
Messenger and Advocate
- OUR VILLAGE.
- Reflections on the past, and the prospects of the present year
- From Elders abroad
|THE LATTER DAY SAINTS'|
|Messenger and Advocate,|
|is published by|
|Editor and Proprietor,|
|At $1, per an. in advance. Every person procuring ten new subscribers, and forwarding $10, current money, shall be entitled to a paper one year, gratis.|
|All letter to the Editor, must be|
|—> Post Paid. <—|
|No subscription will be received for a less term than one year, and no paper discontinued till all arrearages are paid, except at the option of the publisher.|