Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Thornrose" (1829), translated by George Godfrey Cunningham, in Foreign Tales and Traditions (transcription project)
- "The Sleeping Beauty" (1882), translated by Lucy Crane, illustrated by Walter Crane, in Household stories from the collection of the Bros Grimm
- "Little Briar-Rose" (1884), translated by Margaret Raine Hunt, in Grimm's Household Tales, Volume 1
- "Briar Rose" (1912), translated by Edgar Taylor, Marian Edwardes, edited by Marian Edwardes, illustrated by Robert Anning Bell, in Grimm's Household Tales
- "Briar Rose" (1909), translated by Alice Lucas, illustrated by Arthur Rackham, in The Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm
- "The Sleeping Beauty" (1920), translated by C. S. Evans, illustrated by Arthur Rackham
This work was published before January 1, 1928, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.