Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Medea, a play by Euripides. Multiple English translations exist.
- Medea, a play by Seneca the Younger. Multiple English translations exist.
- Medea (1821), a German play by Franz Grillparzer translated into English as
- “Medeia”, by Leonhard Schmitz in Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, 1870.
- “Medea”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- “Medea,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)