NASA FACTS/Cover Letter
Washington, D.C. 20546
IN REPLY REFER TO: FE
- TO RECIPIENTS OF NASA FACTS
- In response to the requests of educators throughout the Nation indeed from many of their students -- for easy-to-understand explanations of scientific phenomena involved in projects and studies undertaken by NASA, we are pleased to announce the establishment of the NASA FACTS SCIENCE SERIES.
- NASA FACTS SCIENCE SERIES will be published frequently but at irregular intervals and each will present an analysis of a particular subject within program perimeters and scientific disciplines of interest to NASA.
- These publications, specifically tailored for Elementary, Junior High or High School classroom use, will be identified and indexed by NASA for those general scholastic levels. Published in booklet form, four to eight pages in length, 8 by 10 1/2 inches in size, they are designed for easy inclusion in the standard size three- ring notebook. Illustrations and technical diagrams are line drawings, black on white, and may conveniently be reproduced when quick multiple copies are required.
- We are enclosing copies of the first four issues for your examination: Weightlessness, Telemetry, Tracking, and Countdown. Should you care to comment or offer suggestions in their connection please address them to:
|Keep freedom in Your Future With U.S. Savings Bonds|