Dangerous Goods (Shipping) Regulation 2012
L.N. 56 of 2012
Provisions Relating to Type 2 Vessels
13. Movement generally of type 2 vessels carrying Class 2, 3 or 3A dangerous goods
(1) Unless the Director otherwise permits, a type 2 vessel carrying on board Class 2, 3 or 3A dangerous goods—
- (a) must not proceed otherwise than directly to or from—
- (i) an approved petroleum wharf;
- (ii) a dangerous goods anchorage (other than the western dangerous goods anchorage); or
- (iii) a place that the Director may from time to time direct; and
- (b) must not enter or remain in the part of the harbour that is bounded—
- (i) on the east, by a straight line drawn on a bearing of 333° True from the position on Hong Kong Island at latitude 22° 17.665’ North, longitude 114° 11.977’ East to the mainland; and
- (ii) on the west, by a straight line drawn from the westernmost point of Hong Kong Island to the westernmost point of Green Island, and from there along the west coast of Green Island to the north-westernmost point of Green Island, and then from there to the position on Stonecutters Island at latitude 22° 19.052’ North, longitude 114° 07.768’ East.
(2) If subsection (1) is contravened, the master of the vessel commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine at level 4 and to imprisonment for 3 months.