Dangerous Goods (Shipping) Regulation 2012
Schedule 1—Part 2
L.N. 56 of 2012
8. The wharves at Tsing Yi Island (Southwest) belonging to Exxon Limited (TYTL No. 115).
9. The wharves at Tsing Yi Island belonging to Chevron Hong Kong Limited (Kwai Tsing Permanent Pier No. 34).
10. The wharves at Sha Chau operated by AFSC Operations Limited (TMTL No. 404).
11. The wharves at Tsing Yi Island operated by Sinopec (Hong Kong) Petroleum Holding Company Limited (TYTL No. 127).
12. The wharves at west quay of Hong Kong International Airport operated by AFSC Operations Limited (Chak Lap Kok Lot No. 1 and Extension).
13. The wharves at Tuen Mun belonging to ECO Aviation Fuel Services Limited (TMTL No. 471, Area 38).
14. The wharf at Po Lo Tsui on Lamma Island belonging to The Hongkong Electric Co. Ltd. (DD3 Lot No. 2200).
Wharves for Berthing of Type 3 Vessels
1. The wharf at To Kwa Wan belonging to Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited.
2. The wharf at Tai Tam Tuk Raw Water Pumping Station belonging to the Hong Kong SAR Government.