List of Members and Subscribers. Ix
LIST OF MEMBERS AND SUBSCRIBERS.
ADDENDA AND CORRIGENDA, September, 191 1.
The next complete list of members and subscribers will accompany the issue of
Folk-Lore tor March, 1912. The following lists bring up to date the complete
list published in the issue for September, 1910.
New Members, j
. Beckett, A. W., Esq., Anderida, Hartfield Road, Eastbourne.
. Benson, Mrs., 5 Wellington Court, Knightsbridge, S.W.
1. Canziani, Miss E., 3 Palace Green, Kensington, W.
1. Crooke, Elliott H., Esq., Brazenose College, Oxford.
1. Crooke, Roland H., Esq., Emmanuel College, Cambridge.
. de Gruchy, G. F. B., Esq., i8fl St, James' Court, Buckingham Gate,
191 1. Dewar, Mrs. Alexander, Hospital Hill, King William's Town, South
1. Grant, The Rev. Canon, The Deanery, St. Albans.
1911. Greenaway, Mrs., 74 Longridge Road, Earlscourt, S.W.
1. Heanley, The Rev. R. H., Weyhill Rectory, Andover.
. Johnston, R. F,, Esq., Wei-hai-wei, China.
. Kingsford, H. S,, Esq., 60 Clapton Common, N.E.
1. Lake, H. Coote, Esq., Heage House, Crouch Hill, N,
1. Nutt, Mrs, A., 57 Long Acre, W.C,
1. Partington, Mrs. J. Edge, The Kiln House, Greywell, Odiham.
191 1. Partridge, Miss J. B., Wellfield, Minchinhampton, Glos.
. Polkinghorne, Miss Ruby K., 10 Zenobia Mansions, West Kensington, W.
1. Richardson, Miss E. M., B.A., Fairlight, Aldenham Rd., Bushey.
191 1. Roheim, G., Esq., 35 Hermina-ut, Budapest, Hungary.
. Rose, H. J., Esq., Exeter College, Oxford [Faculty of Arts, Macgill
1. Schmidt, Dr. F. S., St. Gabriel Modling, Vienna, Austria.
1. Thomas, The Rev. J. R. W., Diocesan Training College, Fishponds,
191 1. Thompson, Miss Saidie.
1. Thomson, W. B., Esq., 2 Temple Gardens, E.C.
191 1. Torr, Miss Dona, Carlett Park, Eastham, Cheshire.
1, Whitehorn, Alan L,, Esq., 5 Townsend St., Dublin.
1908. Williams, R. James, Esq., 30 Bolston Rd., Worcester.
191 1. Wingate, Mrs. J. S., 901 Twentieth Avenue, N, Minneapolis, Minn.,