L. S. NO. 2 TO GAZETTE EXT. NO. 10/2004
L.N. 130 of 2004
(2) A Hong Kong ship shall keep on board—
- (a) a ship security plan of the ship developed and approved in accordance with section 9 of part A of the Code;
- (b) all approvals (if any) for amendment to the ship security plan given pursuant to section 9 of part A of the Code;
- (c) the information specified in regulation 5 of Chapter XI-2 of the Convention; and
- (d) in the manner specified in section 10 of part A of the Code, the records specified in section 10.1 of that part for a period of not less than 3 years.
Designated Port Facilities
23. Designated port facilities to comply with the Convention
A designated port facility shall comply with regulation 10.1 of Chapter XI-2 of the Convention.
24. Port facility security officers
(1) The management of a designated port facility shall designate a port facility security officer for the port facility.
(2) A port facility security officer shall comply with the provisions of part A of the Code that apply to him and take into account the guidance contained in part B of the Code.
25. Port facility security plans
The port facility security officer of a designated port facility shall ensure that a port facility security plan is developed and maintained for the port facility and submitted to the Director for approval in accordance with section 16 of part A of the Code.