L. S. NO. 2 TO GAZETTE EXT. NO. 10/2004
L.N. 130 of 2004
- (c) the company has received a notice of cancellation referred to in rule 17(1) or (2); or
- (d) the management has received a notice of withdrawal referred to in rule 27(1),
as the case may be.
(4) A court of survey may affirm or reverse a decision appealed against.
(5) The lodging of an appeal under this rule does not by itself operate as a stay of execution of a decision of the Director.
(1) The Director may charge fees in respect of the time spent by an authorized officer on providing services relating to any of the following matters—
- (a) issuing or endorsing a security certificate;
- (b) issuing an interim certificate;
- (c) approving a port facility security plan;
- (d) inspecting for the purpose of removal of detention of ships.
(2) The fee under subrule (1) is charged on an hourly basis and the rate is—
- (a) in the case where an authorized officer is required to inspect a ship or a port facility in the course of providing services, $3,270 for the first hour or part hour and $1,115 for each subsequent hour or part hour; or
- (b) in any other case, $1,115 for each hour or part hour.
Administrative Appeals Board Ordinance
33. Schedule amended
The Schedule to the Administrative Appeals Board Ordinance (Cap. 442) is amended by adding—
|“65. Merchant Shipping
(Security of Ships and
Port Facilities) Rules
(L.N. 130 of 2004)
|A decision of the Director of Marine under rule 27(1).”.|