This page needs to be proofread.
TABLE OF CONTENTS Page
- Membership of the Security Council in 1946.
- Resolutions adopted and decisions taken by the Security Council in 1946
- Part I. Questions considered by the Security Council under its responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security
- The Iranian question
- The Greek question:
A.Letter from the Acting Head of the delegagation of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics to the President of the Security Council dated 21 January 1946 4 B.Telegram from the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic to the Secretary-General, dated 24 August 1946 5 C.Letter from the Acting Chairman of the delegation of Greece to the Secretary-General dated 3 December 1946, and enclosed memorandum concerning the situation in northern Greece 6
- The Indonesian question
- The Syrian and Lebanese question
- The Spanish question
- Part II. Other matters considered by the Security Council
A.Provisional rules of procedure of the Security Council 10 B.Procedure concerning the admission of new Members to the United Nations 11
- Military Staff Committee
- Recommendation regarding the appointment of the Secretary-General
- International Court of Justice:
A.Admission of States not parties to the Statute of the Court 13 B.Election of members of the Court by the Security Council and the General Assembly 15
- Atomic energy: international control
- Admission of new Members to the United Nations
- Armaments: regulation and reduction
- Chronological list of items included in the agenda of the Security Council in 1946.
- Check list of resolutions adopted by the Security Council in 1946